Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for bilingual Credit Assistants to join their personal banking products team. They will work in a team of underwriters and credit assistants providing credit adjudication services to the Mortgage Sales Force. We are looking for individuals with previous experience with credit origination and adjudication, and customer service. Previous experience with consumer mortgage products is preferred.
Contact term: 15/01/2018 to 31/12/2018 (1 year), possible extension and conversion
Pay rate: $18.24/hour
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: rotational, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm and 11:30am-8:00pm, some Saturdays
- 1 year of Call Center experience
- 2 years of Adjudication experience
- Fluently Bilingual French/English is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent customer service skills are essential
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role
- 1 year of Consumer Mortgage experience
- Previous banking experience
The Indirect Adjudication Center is responsible for the adjudication (including completing the necessary due diligence and compliance processes) of all Mortgage Sales Force originated mortgages in Ontario and Atlantic Canada.
- Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.)
- Maintain strong working relationships with TDCT Mortgage Sales Force reps
- Ensure effective follow-up of documentation required to complete mortgage files
- Provide telephone and e-mail service
- Administrative tasks must be completed in accordance with established bank procedures and processes to ensure compliance
- The incumbent will provide prompt and thorough resolution of processing issues
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Bilingual Credit Assistant - Montreal"