Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for individuals to join their Auto and Property Insurance team. The Insurance Advisor counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and maintains the maximum level of service for our existing clients; handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients.
Location: Halifax, NS
Pay rate: $24.42/hour; $2.25 shift premuim after 6pm, $1.02 language premium
Full-time: 35 hours, 7 hours per day
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 11:00pm; Saturday, 9:00 am - 7:00pm
Mandatory Monday and Saturday, Rotational schedule - must be flexible
Training: Must be available for 8-10 weeks full time, paid training
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Processes call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures.
- Accepts risks within established guidelines.
- Fluent in English and French
- A strong aptitude for sales
- Superior client service orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Positive demeanor and foster team spirit
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Excellent computer/keyboarding skills
- Call centre and/or personal lines insurance experience would be an asset
- You have a minimum of 2 years customer service/sales/ call center and or personal lines insurance experience
- Preferred University or College Degree preferred
The first 2 weeks of your employment is dedicated to studying for your Exam. You must receive a passing mark of 75% in order to continue to the Product Training. If you already have a valid license, you would be starting approximately 2 weeks later.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Bilingual Insurance Advisor - Halifax"