Our client is a global leader in electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing, Product Safety, Laser and LED optical radiation safety testing, regulatory affairs and certification.
Currently we are looking for a Senior EMC Project Engineer to join the company.
- EMC Test Engineer; evaluation and planning of testing for compliance with national & international standards.
- Completion of technical reports and documentation for certification to the appropriate EMC & Wireless standards for various medical, lab equipment, ITE and other innovative products.
- Correspond, orally, and by computer, with clients, potential clients, other technical specialists and client product engineers regarding EMC & wireless test data.
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years engineering work experience is preferred
- Understanding of electrical, wireless, EMC or RF products
- Knowledge of FCC/IC/IEC standards requirement is preferred
Working location: Markham, Ontario
Company offers a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance and bonus performances.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Great Connections will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform our Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.