Our client is a leading Canadian bank.
Location: Montreal, QC
Pay rate: $18.24/hour
10/18/2017 to 04/17/2018
Shift: 8 to 4 Monday to Friday for training and then 9 to 5 or 8 to 4 Monday-Friday
Reporting to the Manager, Benefits and HR Systems, the Coordinator, Benefits & Pension provides technical and administrative support ensures the integrity of the data by updating the different databases as well as providing the remittances to our vendors. The coordinator also provides information and manages requests between the Payroll team, HR, Finance external vendors and employees. Furthermore, he/she coordinates the production of the pension statements, pension adjustments.
• Manage the enrolment process and follow up with new employees in accordance with the applicable admissibility criteria
• Act as the employer's representative with the insurer; may be called upon to evaluate specific issues in a given situation and provide possible alternative
• Perform a data integrity check and processes the weekly benefits deductions provided by the insurer in accordance with the deadlines set by the payroll team.
• Provide customer service support on all matters relating to benefits
• Manage the « Benefits – Avantages Sociaux » and « Pension – Retraite» mailboxes as well as related information found on the intranet
• Prepare and validate monthly remittance to vendors
• Participate in any pension plan and retirement plan activities, as required
• Perform the required tasks during the benefits enrolment period
• Certificate in Industrial Relations, Administration or Human Resources
• 2 years experience with Benefits
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
• Strong interpersonal skills, client service oriented and the ability to provide a timely response to inquiries
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Good organizational skills, proven time management and the ability to establish priorities;
• Proficient in Word and Excel;
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of the VIP system is asset
• Experience with pension/retirement plans is an asset
• Excel-Pivot table
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Bilingual Benefits Coordinator"