Our company is hiring for Assembler for the Pipe manufacturing company in Richmond Hill.
Location: Richmondhill ( Bayview & Majormac)
Salary : up to $17/hr
Shift : Day 7am-3:10pm
Responsible for assembling, testing, and packaging of Victaulic valve assemblies and Trim assemblies.
· Ensure selection of proper components
· Perform testing of assembled valves and keeping proper records
· Package assembled valves for shipping
· Maintain good housekeeping, follow lean Manufacturing Process and FEM requirements
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
· Crane training an asset
· Knowledge of general Assembly and Testing
· Ability to read blueprints / drawings and follow engineering instructions
· Ability to use general Assembly tools – impact gun, torque wrench, etc.
· Ability to use of measuring equipments including vernier caliper
· Ability to lift up to 30-35lb
· Two (2) years experience within Assembly Environment
· Assembly experience of pipe fitting an asset
To apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Tool Assembler for pipe industry Richmondhill" and call 416-846-1503 Emily to ensure we get your resume