We are looking for Payroll Specialist who provides technical and functional expertise for a leading manufacturer in CPG industry.
Work with HRSS, Business HR and Finance. Research, study, and analyze payroll issues while ensuring the proper administration of payroll.
Contract to Perm hire
• Guide and assist team members with daily activities and projects, approve all functional processing outputs and release final payroll.
• Provide processing assistance to Payroll team using established procedures during high volume periods. Fix errors related to the payroll process.
• Pick-up and complete delegated payroll activities in ManageEngine case management
• Use procedure/policy manuals and other reference materials to assist with decision making.
• Obtain guidance, when necessary, from Payroll Supervisor or where required, HRSS Senior Manager, on complex policy and procedure issues and assist in the development of HRSS policies.
• Perform detailed analysis and document preparation for the resolution of payroll-related problems affecting HRSS
• Provide feedback and recommendations regarding the impact of payroll changes on HRSS operations and systems.
• Provide assistance in development and/or presentation of training programs relating to payroll processing.
• Serve as an HRSS liaison between Payroll and Finance.
• Review and recommend changes to all payroll processes and reports.
• Participate in HRSS planning processes by providing feedback and insights for continuous HRSS updates and improvements.
• Strong knowledge of payroll.
• Ability to coordinate and motivate by exercising sound management practices.
• Ability to maintain consistent service levels as identified.
• Integrity, trust & fairness.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum three to five (3-5) years payroll experience.
• Experience with shared services desirable.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Payroll Specialist (Subject Matter Expert)"