Our client is a leading plastic, paper, and aluminum food packaging products manufacturer.
We are looking for an Injection Mold Designer to join the company in Richmond Hill location
The Injection Mold / Product Designer is responsible for the preparation of full 3D designs and detailed engineering drawings in support of manufacturing. The position will also include; development of new products, prototypes, Automation EOAT, fixtures, and other tooling, as well as quality verification and fitness-for-use product testing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Knowledge and experience in Plastics Engineering standards.
2. Knowledge and experience in Thin-wall Injection mold and product design.
3. Knowledge and experience in Injection Molding Equipment specifications.
4. Knowledge of injection mold manufacturing processes.
5. Knowledge of applicable materials sciences.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Over 5 years experience in Injection Press Technologies
2. Extensive knowledge of Solid Works 3D Modelling Software preferred.
3. Subject matter expertise in injection molding technologies.
4. Knowledge of Statistical and analytical software (SPSS or Minitab) preferred.
5. Preference for BEng or PEng
$50-65K, full time, perm role.
Working Location: Richmond Hill
How to apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Injection Mold Designer_Richmond Hill"