Our client is a leading international designer, manufacturer and marketer of mid- to high-end office systems and related furniture products.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for all troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance for all equipment and facilities including but not limited to CNC machines, Brake Presses, Punch Presses, Conveyors and Welding Equipment.
Working Location: North York, Dufferin and Steeles
Shift opening: Day: 7:30am-4:30pm
- Ensure production equipment operates efficiently by performing equipment maintenance on a daily basis.
- Minor electrical troubleshooting including, but not limited to, motors and fuses.
- Perform the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections, conducts, safety compliance inspections and maintains records of the production equipment.
- Work closely with engineering, outside suppliers or contractors to obtain the components or services required in the repair or preventative maintenance of the equipment and facilities.
- Analyzes equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Performs, and instruct production personnel in new equipment start-up procedures and machine operation.
- Machinery redesign/modifications and/or process improvement to include but not limited to fixtures, assembly jigs, carts, gauges, and guarding.
- To ensure Company facilities, including building and grounds, are maintained to Company standards.
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) license.
- Ability to read drawings and/or models.
- Basic Programmable Logic Controller knowledge.
- Basic electrical theory and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to operate manual and power hand tools including levels, compressors, drills, sanders etc.
- Ability to read a tape measure, feeler gage, calipers, and other measuring tools
- Knowledge of manufacturing Processes to include but not limited to CNC, Brake Press, Welding, and assembly fixtures.
- Good communication skills, works well with others and is able to work with little or no supervision.
Knowledge of pneumatic applications and power transmission equipment.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Maintenance Mechanic / Millwright".