Our client, a World Leading CPG company in Scarborough is hiring Team Captain /Senior Compounder to join ASAP.
The Team Captain is responsible for all aspects of daily operations within their functional departments including but not limited to Compounding, Maintenance, Cleaning Room, Fill & Assembly and Warehouse.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review weekly schedule with team to identify gaps and ensure resource/material availability.
- Achieve Net and Absolute Attainment – Work with planning to understand schedule changes. Input to the weekly attainment file showing challenges.
- Use of the BI Tools to drive and improve daily operational KPIs
- Monitor and complete 5S process of the production area.
- Conduct month end activities – close work orders, balancing of hrs., identify cross charges, Verify training hrs.
- Ensuring all work is performed in compliance with Safe Work Practices, cGMP, Standard Operating Procedures, company policies and strategy.
- Maintain GMP compliance – Including all required documentation, process verification, checklist review, housekeeping review.
- Audit and Support Data Integrity compliance.
- Provide resources / support to close Deviations, CAPA and Change Control on time.
- Demonstrate leadership particularly in the areas of coaching, ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, manage department KPI.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a lead operations role in the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated people leadership skills, develop and inspire teams to excel.
- Lead team in basic problem solving and Root Cause analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple priority simultaneously to drive KPIs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different functional groups within the business.
- Demonstrated leadership in safety & Quality.
- Strong effective communication skills in a diverse work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace results-oriented environment, must be able to work with a sense of urgency to drives effective business results.
- Effective coaching, team building skills and performance management.
- Be able to identify and develop talent.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT) and SAP preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "Team Captain_Scarborough"