Our client, a leading cosmetic company is looking for a Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager to join their growing team in North York.
Working Location: North York, ON.
Our client company is currently looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and results-driven Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team based in Toronto, Canada. You will lead all brand product campaigns, omni-channel trade marketing activities and communication strategies to drive brand awareness and sales growth in global emerging markets including APAC and Middle East regions. You’ll strategically work with retail partners to identify marketing activations and media opportunitites to elevate brand awareness, launch new product campaigns and drive sales across retailer omni-channel platforms. Ultimately, you will promote and maintain a positive image of our company, while ensuring strong online and retail store brand presence.
This role is highly collaborative and works in close partnership with the sales, digital marketing, education and logistics departments, as well as external agencies to successfully deliver upon key objectives.
The Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager ensures execution of plans by working with cross-functional teams and builds strong relationships with external partners including retailers.
The Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager ensures timely information exchange and collaboration to build market business solutions for identified issues and challenges.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with brand sales, education, operation teams and the extended company organization as well as retailer category management to communicate and fulfill business objectives and lead brand management taccordingly.
- Build marketing strategy and manage marketing budget for global markets; mainly APAC + ME regions remotely from Toronto office.
- Assists in identifying, developing and recommending annual consumer and customer promotional plans that will help grow brand sales, market share, awareness and profits across assigned markets
- Liaise with sales team to deliver effective experiential marketing plans, develop engaging promotions and Omnichannel strategies to engage consumers with the brand and build brand awareness at different regions across APAC + ME.
- Leads NIF, Item Creation, regulatory registrations and other retailer process compliance. Ensures complete follow up to meet internal and external deadlines
- Build and lead omni brand activation and sampling programs, gift with purchases and e-CRM activation
- Work closely with merchandising team to update existing planogram and develop new in-store merchandising opportuntities.
- Work with creative team to create and optimize assets for products pages, update of brand space and each e-retailers social media platforms
- Briefs vendors on promotional design and/or artwork
- Manage sensitive issues to maintain company’s good reputation
- The Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or a related business discipline, combined with a minimum of 5+ years of leadership and brand management experience within progressive Consumer Packaged Goods, Beauty, Retail partners or any consumer-centric organizations.
- The Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager will possess a deep understanding of the marketplace, competitive landscape and consumer decision making in an increasingly digital world and the ability to deliver a seamless value proposition therein.
- The Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager has a good understanding of retail environment and has experience with major beauty players in retail world.
- Omni-channel experience/understanding with Online sales and CRM
- Strong drive for accuracy and flawless execution; high level of attention to detail and organization skills
- Self-starter, able to work in a start-up, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve conflicts
- Proven ability to work independently & collaborate with cross-functional team
- Strong time management skills, deadline oriented and results driven, thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Positive attitude that sees opportunities in the face of ambiguity and change
- Proven ability to plan and execute projects on time while juggling multiple priorities, with a proven ability to set goals and prioritize among many important projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with multi-functional stakeholders
- Is self-motivated and exhibits business maturity, drive and passion in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented with strong strategic thinking capabilities, he/she has a track record of delivering breakthrough thinking, with demonstrated success taking businesses to the next level of performance.
- With a track record of delivering innovation, the successful candidate is curious, nimble and articulate with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Committed to continuous learning and the sharing of best practices with keen interest in analyzing brands, customers and market dynamics
- Proven ability to gather, analyze, summarize and present data, information and provide recommended action plans
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF Creator
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject of "Senior Global Trade Marketing Manager", thank you.