Our client, a leading cosmetic company is looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to join their growing team in North York.
Working Location: North York, ON.
Salary: $65-75K (temp to perm)
- Keep abreast of social media trends; respond to changes relevant to the
organization marketing strategies.
- Use social media platforms, audience insights and analytical tools to create
awareness and promote the brand objectives, campaign launches, and sales via
social shopping and affiliate marketing strategies.
- Manage day-to-day of content delivery. Engage with clients, influencers,
creators, community and other brand marketing leaders in creative,
communication and ecommerce to lead content strategy and create editorial
calendars in the creation of photos, videos and written content.
- Analyze engagement data. Set key performance indicators (KPIs) such as a
target number of community views, sales, likes or shares for social media
- Provide insights and counsel to social, creative, marketing teams on insight
driven content strategies for building brand awareness and sales, championing
creative work that will work across all channels and best practices in content
strategy, (video, social, website), community management, social engagement,
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of paid media, in the context of social, search
and native. Work directly with our paid media team to ensure alignement across
- Familiarity with the latest developments in media formats and products to make
relevant recommendations to clients. Support the client team by proactively
flagging new and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Collaborate and consult closely with creative studio on content production,
ensuring timelines are being followed and the approval and feedback process for
clients run smoothly.
- Proactively and reactively develop creative direction for founder, influencer and
creator partners in partnership with our creative studio and third parties
- Manager of social team members providing strategic counsel and mentoring.
Be a confident team player with the ability to quickly build strong inter-team
relationships, motivate and lead a bright team of talented, ambitious juniors
- You will support (and frequently lead) the ideation, aggregation, and delivery of
content to discover and grow sustainable audiences. You must be able to explain
platform nuances with clarity to your peers and managers, and support client
leads with putting together content strategies to best support client needs. You
will also be a thought leader internally: someone colleagues will turn to for
specialized knowledge and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master degree a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of Press and Social Media Management experience
- Proven ability to create smart and engaging content and exceptional writing skills
- Analysis of social traffic metrics and optimization of content
- Experience developing an editorial calendar across social platforms is required
- Design marketing strategies with goals that are short term as well as long term
- Ensure a diverse web presence by sharing content through a multiplicity of
- Expert social media platform understanding
- Great content creation skills and experience in distribution of content
- A passion for learning about and engaging your audience
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms, content and trends.
- Lead Social Shopping platforms
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience with tech tools such as MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and similar.
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Digitally savvy: uses digital and social media, knowledge of beauty industry
- Must be organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple
projects at once
- Self-starter, able to work in a start-up, capable of taking initiative to identify &
- Proven ability to work & collaborate with cross-functional team
- Strong time management skills, deadline oriented and results driven, thrives in a
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject of "Social Media Marketing Manager", thank you.