A fast-growing cosmetics company is looking for a Warehouse/Inventory Coordinator in Toronto
The Warehouse/Inventory Coordinator ensures that Inventory is received, put away, and tracked in the ERP system in a timely manner. The role will also be responsible for regular interval cycle counts and inventory tracking accuracy.
• Perform material handling functions in the receiving of goods into the warehouse including receipt verification, put away and ERP tracking.
• Upload receipt documentation to ERP system and maintain physical retention requirements
• Conduct regular interval cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy and tracking
• Conduct inventory location changes in ERP system
• Assist with RTV procedures including Quality Control checks, counting and put away
• Maintain a clean warehouse and workshop free of obvious safety hazards
• Check all work for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with instructions
• Communicate via email and telephone with internal customers and suppliers
• Must work under minimum supervision, independently
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and safety/security guidance
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1-2 years working with inventory and warehouse duties
• Required knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook and Word minimum
• Ability to process all warehouse related activities daily
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 25 pounds.
Shift: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, 40 hours per week, Full time
Pay rate: $18-$20/hr
Location: Finch Ave & Dufferin St, Toronto
How to apply:
Please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of "Warehouse/Inventory Coordinator in Toronto"