World Leading CPG company is hiring General Helpers for a Special Event starting from Nov 29, 2021
Location: Markham (McCowan & Elgin Mills)
Working hours: 9am to 5pm
Working date: Dec 8, 2021 - Dec 14, 2021
Students are WELCOME!!
- As part of this team, you will assist in unloading each delivery when the trucks arrive and stage the skids in appropriate sections.
- Sort all products and organize them together on a skid. Each item should be displayed on the table with price markings.
- After the event, unsold merchandise must be packed and put back on the skid for the next event. You must know how to shrink wrap manually.
- Associates should assist in loading the remaining skids back to trailers.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior work in a similar or related environment
- Detail-oriented with good merchandising skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Requires lifting up to 30lbs of case packs
- Able to stand for a long period
- Willing to work longer hours
How to Apply:
Please click APPLY with your resume and send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Special Event - Markham".