Our client in the manufacturing industry. Currently, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team as soon as possible.
Our Talent Acquisition team provides full-cycle talent acquisition and recruitment services across our businesses, supporting Product Development, Research and Innovation, Production, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain, to name a few. Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter will be accountable for ensuring the Company attracts and retains the best talent while proactively building a robust talent pipeline utilizing various recruitment sources and initiatives for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition
- Working Location: Scarborough, ON
- Full-time, Direct Hire
- Lead end-to-end holistic recruitment for a variety of roles on both production and corporate services teams including but not limited to: posting, sourcing and recruiting, screening, interviewing (following competency-based interviewing principles), and assessment to ensure highly qualified candidates are identified
- Adopt a consultative approach with hiring managers and relevant leadership to develop a regular cadence of timely feedback, market knowledge and anything else to help promote a successful hire
- Ownership of candidate pipeline for all open requisitions, including building and maintaining relationships for long term hire
- Develop recruitment plans by assessing and discussing requirements with hiring managers and determining selection of the most appropriate recruiting tool to source candidates
- Effectively tap into the top external passive talent and effectively consult & collaborate with hiring managers
- Identify and utilize internal and external resources, using Company website, databases, LinkedIn, Social Media, etc. to assist in proactively seeking talent in a competitive recruiting environment
- Deliver on established key metrics to ensure recruitment goals are met
- Accountable to understand the employee value proposition that can then translate into attracting top talent
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Skills, Experience and Education Required:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in human resources, management or related discipline/work experience
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of progressive strategic recruitment experience
- Previous work experience within Goods and Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or Food and Beverage industry
- Knowledge of best practices and candidate sourcing channels, negotiation skills, headhunting, and networking in recruitment circles
- Contribute to creative approaches to enhance our recruitment processes, employer brand and develop our reach in untapped candidate markets
- Energetic, tech-savvy and positive difference-maker with a proven track record of delivering full-cycle recruitment to enhance the business
- Highly organized and detail-oriented and can prioritize and multi-task
- Must be a team player, who can also work independently with little direction or supervision and possess the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to partner with the business other members of the Human Resources team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing business conditions and shifting priorities
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and experience with ATS, databases and Human Resources Information Systems
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Talent Acquisition Specialist".
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.