Our client a leading bakery in Scarborough is urgently hiring for Mixer Operators.
Working location: Warden and St. Clair (Near Warden subway station).
Job Type: Permanent Hire
Full-time shifts - ROTATIONAL (Morning 7am-3pm; Afternoon 3pm-11pm; Night 11pm-7am)
Candidates MUST be available to work on Rotational Shifts and start working immediately!
Pay rate: $17/hr (depending on experience)
- Perform General Helper duties of the production line, Mixing duties or Machine Operating duties
- Use equipment, materials, and machinery only as authorized.
- Follow procedures and wear personal protective equipment as outlined in the health and safety manual.
- Follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Able to work in a fast-paced production line, performing repetitive tasks
- Able to read, understand formula sheet
- Able to read, write and understand ingredients mixture
- Must wear steel-toed safety shoes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a mixer operator/machine operator in the food industry will be an asset
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or fast food kitchen.
- Good oral and written communication skills; with technical/mechanil skills
- After 6 months, there are dental, LTD life insurance
- 2 weeks vacation, 2 sick days, birthday off
- After 3 months every year, $100 safety shoes reimbursement
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Machine Operator / Mixer Operator _Scarborough"