Our client is a leading bakery company in thaw and sells baking technology. Location in Scarborough. We are looking for Production and Sanitation Workers for this client.
- In good health and can work with Allergens, such as, peanuts and other nuts and seeds.
- Can read and communicate very well in English language for training purposes.
- No allergies and can work with cleaning chemicals
- Able to work weekends and mostly afternoon and night shifts.
- With good mechanical aptitude, especially working with mechanical and electrical machines
- Ability and has some skills in wash down cleaning of Food processing machines, machine parts, utensils, etc on production lines or inside the Wash Bay Room area.
- Basic knowledge of Food Safety, GMP, and the use of P.P.E. (personal protective equipment), and health & safety rules.
- Brush cleaning of walls, floor drains, and cleaning inside/ outside of building facilities on top of roofs and silos and not afraid of working at heights.
- Sweeping floors, mop cleaning of floors, and at times cleaning of overhead structures, such as, pipes, beams, ceilings, etc., which will require him to go up the ladder.
- At times sweeping/cleaning inside cold rooms and storage freezers
- Collecting garbage from time to time and properly dumping to designated garbage compactors which will require him to bend and lift up around 15-20 kgs.
- Required to bring his own steel toe waterproof safety shoes or steel toe rubber boots
- Do other jobs that may be assigned from time to time by superiors
- Basic English Communication
- Safety shoes
- Hardworking, reliable and committed to work
Working Location: Warden and St. Clair (Scarborough)
Shift: MUST be flexible to work in different shifts and on weekends
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 416-276-4125 for more information.