Banking Executive Assistant III
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
Contract term: 16/12/2019 to 10/04/2020
Pay rate: $35.48/hr
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Previous Executive Assistant experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate discretion and confidence dealing with highly sensitive information
- Reports to a TDBG Senior Vice President (SVP) and provides dedicated administrative support
- May additionally support multiple VPs and AVPs and their respective team
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality. Keep executive(s)/immediate team up to date.
- Proactively address or resolve issues within own area of accountability and ensure others are informed of any matters requiring their attention.
- The role will also oversee day-to-day administrative activities, as well as responsibility for a broad range of tasks. The nature of the tasks and activities may vary in scope and complexity and generally requires: focused attention, the ability to manage multiple priorities and timelines, and exercising discretion as appropriate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Banking Executive Assistant III_Toronto"