Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Service Officer to join their team.
Contract term: 02/01/2020 to 31/03/2020
Pay rate: $20.50/hr
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
- Excel - v look up and pivot tables - please ensure this is checked
- Accounting background
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ad hoc preparation of tax slips.
- Review entries posted by various Departments to the tax file, ensuring accuracy, investigating discrepancies and ensuring corrections are completed prior to the generation of yearend tax receipts.
- Performing miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Review client documentation as it relates to IRS reporting
- Always provide high quality service when dealing with clients to demonstrate Wealth Shared Services commitment to putting our clients first.
- Protect the bank’s interests and minimize risk by complying with procedures, standards and controls.
- Escalate issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Participate fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness, and contribute to a positive work environment
- Ensure adherence to all HR policies, other Bank, and Industry Codes of Conduct
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Banking Operations Officer III_Toronto”