Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Bilingual Service Officer to join their team.
Contract term: 06/01/2020 to 28/08/2020
Pay rate: $18.34/hr
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm or 11am-7pm shift; some flexibility and overtime may be required
- Bilingual, French and English
- Post-secondary education is a must (business or commerce preferred)
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Data entry, strong typing and accuracy
- Customer service skills
- Intermediate MS Office suite
- Organized, with attention to detail
- Use combination of GAAP, notes to financial statements, and overarching guidelines to correctly identify and input values from financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flow) of privately held companies into the Risk Rating model.
- Generate a BRR (Borrower Risk Rating) calculation for each request based on inputs.
- Apply requested adjustments to financial statements and create a revised set of financial statements and BRR rating.
- Understand intercompany transactions and apply the elimination of same to combine financial statements from multiple companies.
- Support Manager, Risk Rating in other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to a positive and fun work environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Bilingual Banking Service Officer II_Toronto”