Our client a leading BAKERY factory in Scarborough is hiring for Production Lead Hands.
The Lead Hand is responsible for overseeing the performance of a Production team that relates to work orders execution, materials flow (raw materials, supplies, finished goods), people scheduling, and organization, training, accurate and on-time start up’s, re-works, and productivity controls. Strong leadership and communication skills along with organizational skills are required.
- General Operation
- Monitor the accurate execution of the work orders
- Communicate the plan for the day to the team as required.
- Ensure all products have an Inventory Tag.
- Process reworks and damages.
- Follow GMP’s, HACCP, and Health and Safety policies.
- Monitor dry material inventory and finished goods creation accuracy within the production area.
- Maintain up to date training for all roles within the team so as to effectively be able to train and/or relieve team members as required.
- Coordinate returns from Production Plant to Warehouse.
- Ensure standards for General Housekeeping and cleaning of the area are maintained.
- Conduct employee training as required in new procedures and implementations.
- Support process improvement and change management.
- Health & Safety
- Set an example for all employees by working in a safe manner, abiding all H & S policies and procedures and using proper PPE.
- Provide orientation and training to all new and/or transferring employees in reference to the specific hazards of the job, controls and protection.
- Ensure all employees adhere to safety policies.
- Ensure all employees are provided with appropriate PPE, in good condition and worn properly.
- Strong English Communication
- Safety shoes required
- Hardworking, reliable and committed
- 2 years of experience as a Lead Hand (Preferred)
Working Location: Warden and St. Clair (Scarborough)
- Day: 7 AM to 3 PM
- Afternoon: 3 PM to 11 PM
- Night: 11 PM to 7 AM
How to Apply:
1. Please send us your resume at email@example.com with subject " Production Lead Hand_Scarborough"
2. Come to our Scarborough office directly at 2296 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit# 8, Scarborough, M1K 2M2 with your resume,2-IDs, SIN, and direct deposit form.
Job Type: Full-time