Machine Operator/ Mixer Operator -$17-19/hr Start ASAP- Scarborough(Near Warden station), ON
Our client a leading bakery in Scarborough is hiring for Machine Operator/ Mixer/ Set-up Operator.
Working location: Warden and St. Clair (Near Warden subway station).
Full-time shifts(Morning 7am-3pm; Afternoon 3pm-11pm; Night 11pm-7am)
Have openings in ALL three-shift!!
- Perform General Helper duties of the production line
- Use equipment, materials, and machinery only as authorized.
- Follow procedures and wear personal protective equipment as outlined in the health and safety manual.
- Follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Able to work in a fast-paced production line, performing repetitive tasks
- Able to read, understand formula sheet
- Able to read, write and understand ingredients mixture
- Must wear steel-toed safety shoes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a mixer operator/machine operator in the food industry will be an asset
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or fast food kitchen.
- Good oral and written communication skills
How to Apply:
1. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Machine Operator / Mixer Operator _Scarborough" OR
2. Come to our Scarborough office directly at 2296 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit# 8, Scarborough, M1K 2M2 with your resume,2-IDs, SIN, and direct deposit form.