Warehouse Helper/Forklift Operator - Oshawa, ON.
We are hiring for a large logistics warehouse in Oshawa, seeking qualified Forklift drivers to perform order picking, shipping orders, receiving goods, and coordinating customer returns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post transactions and apply the shipping label to cartons
- Cycle counting, wrapping skids, fill out and apply documentation
- Replenish Mezzanine and picking
- Repetitive hand and arm movements and light to heavy lifting
- Complete assigned workload and meet productivity standards
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Qualified Forklift driver
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic, warehouse experience and product knowledge
- Grade 12 equivalent
- Must be able to operate and be certified on material handling equipment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with others
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Required)
- Warehouse: 4 years (Preferred)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-276-4125 / 416-616-6387 for more information.