Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of personal care products, currently is looking for Millwrights to join their growing team.
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- All shifts available
- Full-time, direct hire
The Millwright is responsible for installing or dismantling machinery and equipment according to company plans, blueprints, and other diagrams. This will be accomplished through the safe and effective use of hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools. This position also requires that the
Millwright troubleshoots and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems with associated equipment. The Millwright is also responsible for repairing malfunctioning equipment, such as motors, pumps, valves, controls, and other machines.
- Reading diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Inspecting and examining machinery and equipment to detect irregularities and malfunctions
- Adjusting machinery and repairing or replacing defective parts
- Operating machine tools to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery
- Sharpening and maintaining machine tools
- Participating in the PM program on all equipment for continuous improvement of all machines
- Reporting machinery issues. Keeping detailed and accurate maintenance reports.
- Cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must be certificated 433A, Red seal experience is a definite asset
- Highly flexible (in working time), with solid interpersonal skills - allowing one to work effectively in
diverse working environment
- Travel to off-site locations may be required. Overtime as required
- Experience using PLC’s is an asset
- Experience of Mig and Stick welding