Our client is a Toronto-based global multidisciplinary design and manufacturing firm that specializes in downlight lighting products for commercial and residential applications, currently, we are hiring a National Sales Representative to join the team in Toronto Downtown location.
The Sales Representative reports to the CEO and Managing Partner, will be responsible for driving and growing sales of the company's lighting products in the Canadian market, executing the company's product strategy, foster current customer growth as well as identify and pursue profitable new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for the region in alignment with the overall company strategic plan
- Develop and deploy all sales & profit goals and objectives across the region, including the establishment of sales quotas and budgets, meet or exceed monthly sales appointment goals and sales quotas
- Grow customer base by identifying and winning new projects, approaching new potential customers, addressing all customer requests
- Develop a broad and valuable project pipeline with new projects with existing clients that will lead to measurable and significant growth with existing customers
- Provide leadership and support to the sales team and account managers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and performance
- Travel within the region to support, train and coach outside sales reps and agents
- Continuously increase customer satisfaction level, build and ensure solid relationships with potential clients to meet profit and volume goals
- Gather market information and pricing trends to align vision for sales strategies
- Conduct monthly/quarterly analysis to manage sales performance against regional and company objectives and market developments
- Collaborate in developing key performance indicators and tools in order to increase customer satisfaction and financial performance
- Participate in trade shows and other events related to the industry
- Participate in sales forecasting for demand planning and inventory management purposes
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with European and Asian team and other departments
- Other tasks as assigned by the managers
- Over 3 years of B2B sales preferred
- Lighting industrial experience is a plus
- Post-secondary degree in Sales or Business as an asset
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong communication skills verbal and in writing, strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment, capable of working under pressure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Compensation: This role offers a base salary plus commission
Job Type: Full-time
Working Location: Toronto Downtown
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "National Sales Representative", thank you.
Great Connections (www.gc-employment.com) is a leading Ontario-based full cycle employment services agency, providing premium human resource solutions to clients, large and small in a multitude of industries. As a result, we are a preferred staffing partner for Fortune 500 and other industry leading companies, as well as enterprising local firms. We provide a competitive advantage by connecting great companies with great people.
Great Connections values the diversity of our workplace and a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. We gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.