Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Contact Centre Representative to join their growing team. We are looking for an individual who has strong communication skills and previous Call Centre experience.
Contract term: 2018-10-10 to 2019-04-09
Pay rate: $16.63/hr
Full time: 37.5 hrs per week
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm; Saturday, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm (Rotational)
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal & written
- Interpersonal skills – gel well with the team
- Previous call center experience
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Quality assurance
- Previous banking experience
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Determine the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Education: High school education required. Post-secondary education preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Banking Contact Centre Representative - Inbound I_Toronto”