Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for an Access Services Representative to join their growing team. We are looking for a positive individual who has excellent communication and time management skills.
Contract term: 2018-10-29 to 2019-10-21
Pay rate: $18.30/hr
Full time: 37.5 hrs per week
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Time management
- Strong communication skills
- Computer savvy - MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Multitasking
- Team player, positive attitude
- ACF2 knowledge
Nice to Have:
- Bilingual - French
- Active directory
- Banking experience
- Mainframe experience
- Excellent verbal, listening, speech quality communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluent English, Efficient multi-tasking; commitment to expedient yet consistent and thorough service.
- Able to quickly learn & understand.
- Ability to work effectively within a large team.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Strong team interaction.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Strong troubleshooting skills using good logic and efficient methods.
- Flexible to scheduling changes and overtime as required.
- Demonstrate willingness to seek solutions through knowledge base documentation.
- High school education required.
- Post secondary preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Banking Access Services Representative II_Markham”