Our client is a Canadian-owned food manufacturing company. With facilities in Scarborough, serves customers within casual dining, retail grocery, healthcare and airline sectors.
We are looking for Millwright Apprentice to start ASAP in Scarborough location.
· Maintain and repair the company’s equipment and facilities on an as-needed basis or by following preventative maintenance programs
· Ensure proper operation of refrigeration systems and boilers within legal limit
· Repair/Replace defective machinery parts, perform equipment adjustments and fabricate parts when required.
· Assist in setting up, change over production equipment and work with operators to increase uptime reliability
· Troubleshoot and identify root-causes for failures quickly and accurately
· Take ownership of assigned tasks and complete them in a timely and efficient manner.
· College diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering
· Near completion of the apprenticeship
· Level A Millwright or Electrician is a plus
· Candidate must posses Industrial Millwright Mechanic 433A OR Industrial Electrician License 442A
· If not already certified, must be willing to obtain Refrigeration Class B Operator certification within the first year of employment
· Mechanical aptitude and working experience with pumps, bearings, gearboxes, welding and fabrication.
· Ability to read and follow detailed SOP’s, repair manuals and blueprints
The shifts will vary depending on business need.
Day or Afternoon shift
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of "Millwright Apprentice"