Our client a reputed firm in paper box manufacturing industry is looking for a Die - Cutting Operator located in Toronto. This opportunity has plenty of room for growth, therefore the successful candidate will have a career mindset and be capable of committing to a long-term job opportunity.
Shift: M-T 7:30-4pm F 7:30-3pm
Location: North York (Hwy 400 and Wilson)
Pay Rate: $18-$25/hour based on experience
- Maintains general knowledge and understanding of BOBST or KLUGE die cutting processes and equipment.
- Reads job tickets to determine setup specifications and instructions.
- Observes/monitors machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Performs routine adjustments during the press run and maintains production throughout the run.
- Records daily production information, such as amount of time spent on specific tasks, using specified forms.
- Opens machines and removes/replaces damaged product, using hand tools.
- Trains workers to set up, operate and use machines.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Coordinates efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers (in all departments) as needed to maximize production efficiencies.
- 2 years manufacturing experience with operating equipment comparable to that in our facility.
- Knowledge of die cutting equipment preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Must have basic computer skills (data entry, etc.).
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including additions, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
die cutting equipment: 1 year
manufacturing: 2 years
Send resume to email@example.com with the subject of "Light Packaging -Woodbridge" OR call 647-860-3954