Our client, a leading Logistics and Supply Chain Service provider, is looking for new Warehouse Associates to join their team. We are looking for individuals with forklift certification and the ability to perform various warehouse duties.
Pay rate: $14.50/hr
Full-time: 40 hours
Location: Hurontario St and Britannia Rd
Schedule: Morning and Overnight available
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts and/or overtime when required
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, logistics environment preferred
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Perform general warehouse functions such as: kitting, assembly, and scanning.
- Unpack product boxes to separate components/accessories for preparation of final product packages.
- Efficiently and accurately operate scan equipment and prepare product for movement to inventory.
- Execute inventory transfers within the WMS from Main to Assembly using the RF equipment.
- Perform work in accordance with activity and account specific Standard Operating Procedures at acceptable productivity levels.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues.
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures.
- Maintain an organized and clean environment.
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts and/or overtime.
- Perform other general warehousing duties as assigned by Management.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service and quality focused.
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, and self- motivated.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Warehouse Associate - Mississauga” or call Bismah at 416-319-4613.