Our client in Richmond Hill is looking for CNC Operators who can start ASAP!
The CNC Operator is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of CNC equipment in accordance with the process plan to maximize through-put, in a timely manner and to the Engineering specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for adherence to Safety policies, procedures, critical safety rules and participation in all required safety training.
- Plan and organize CNC machining activities, in accordance with manufacturing process plans.
- Cooperation, coordination & teamwork are paramount.
- Select and order appropriate tooling for optimum cutting conditions using proper and efficient feeds and speeds for material conditions.
- Interpret Engineering drawings and 3D data, designs, application and tolerance.
- Design and manufacture jigs and fixtures as required.
- Track and monitor progress to ensure timely completion of machining operations.
- Coordinate schedule/priorities with CAD/CAM programmer and the Shop Supervisor
- Verify “first-off” and that all machined components meet tolerances and quality requirements prior to moving components on to the next stage.
- Use CNC verification probes, confirm verification to design and record and report findings.
- Operates equipment in an efficient and effective manner.
- Complete preventative maintenance on CNC equipment according to the PM schedule.
- Maintains all working areas in accordance with company housekeeping standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Read and Interpret Engineering models and drawings, dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Experience and knowledge of capabilities and processes of CNC equipment.
- Measuring metrology (use and calibration of measuring instruments)
- Experience and knowledge of Set-up and operation of all CNC Machines.
- CNC Operation: 4-5 years (asset)
Job type: Full-time
Hourly Rate: $24/hr -$26/hr (depending on experience)
To apply, please submit your resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 416-276-4125 (Humaira) to discuss the opportunity in more details.