Our client in plastics industry sector is seeking a dynamic individual who is able to fulfil the position of CNC Lathe Operator.
- Operate CNC machinery for production to established production rates
- Operate manual machines as required
- Use measuring instruments to maintain required machine tolerances
- Complete other production related tasks as directed by supervisor
- Follow standard work practice-method sheet and instructions
- Maintain good housekeeping, follow lean Manufacturing Process and FEM requirements
- Report to the supervisor any damages or malfunction of the equipment and tools
- Wear appropriate safety equipment
- Adhere to company policies and safety rules
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Must have experience and knowledge of Fanuc controls.
Shift: Full time, 8:30 am – 5 pm (Monday to Friday)
We are looking to hire as soon as possible. To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 416-276-4125 (Humaira) to discuss the opportunity in more details. APPLY NOW!!!