Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Service Officers to join their Personal Banking Products team. We are looking for individuals with previous banking experience and accounting knowledge.
Contract term: 16/04/2018 to 12/10/2018, possible extension
Pay rate: $16.25/hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Data entry experience and a typing speed of 50 wpm
- Previous banking experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy
Nice to have:
- Work experience in accounting
Summary: The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work
- Enter land registrations into the system with accuracy
- Using systems to copy and transfer data
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Banking Service Officer I - Mississauga"