Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for individuals to join their Cash Management Support team. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience and support profitable business growth. We are looking for individuals that work well in a team with data entry experience, excellent communication skills, and strong analytical skills.
Contract term: 16/01/2018 to 15/01/2019 (1 year)
Pay rate: $18.00/hr
Part-time: Hours to be determined
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Microsoft office (word, excel, access, outlook and lotus notes)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
- Data entry with accuracy
- Accurate on-boarding of WBB applications onto the mainframe and billing systems within the established Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to all requests from the business partners in a timely manner.
- Ensure that negotiated fees are input properly into the billing system and that all steps are followed when processing monthly billing.
- Continually seek out and identify automation and/or process improvement opportunities.
- Create a positive customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
Education: High school education required. Post secondary preferred. 2-4 years of related experience required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Banking Access Services Rep - Markham"