Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution is looking for Insurance Advisors to join their team. The Insurance Advisor is responsible for counselling individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs, maintaining the maximum level of service for clients and handling service and sales calls. We are looking for individuals with strong sales and customer service experience. Previous experience with insurance products is not required.
Salary: $43,800, can be negotiable
Full-time: 35 hours
Schedule: Rotational, must be flexible from Monday to Friday between 8am to 8pm and Saturdays from 9am to 4pm
- Fluently bilingual (French / English)
- Undergraduate Degree or completed College Diploma or AMF Damage Insurance license
- 2 years of experience in customer service/sales or call center
- Previous back end banking experience is highly preferred
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- Ensure quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Process call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner.
- Accountable for providing a high level of service to our clients.
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- Promote company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promote client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship-building.
- Remain current on all company philosophies and procedures.
- Accept risks within established guidelines.
Job Requirements :
- Strong aptitude for sales
- Superior client service orientation with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Excellent computer/keyboarding skills
- Call centre and/or personal lines insurance experience highly preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Bilingual Insurance Advisor - Montreal"