Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for bilingual customer service professionals to join their Inbound team. The main function of a Contact Centre bilingual specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Pay rate: $ 19.52, afternoon shift premium $1.10, overnight premium $1.60
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: rotational afternoon and overnight shift, business hours 24/7/365 - must be flexible
- Bilingual French and English, verbal and written proficiency required
- Willing to learn
- Problem solving
- Customer service
- Attention to details
Nice to have:
- Call Centre
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED. 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Bilingual Contact Centre Rep - Markham"