Our client, is leading beauty service providing company in North York, their head office is looking for a Finance Clerk.
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Finance Clerk is an integral part of the Head Office finance team and provides operational support in the following areas: Billings, Accounts Receivable and Payable, Cash and Banking, and other functions as required. This is a full-time, permanent position.
We are looking for someone with one to two years’ of relevant experience who has a positive, hardworking attitude that is not afraid of the “nitty-gritty”.
Location: Dufferin and Lawrence
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Processing of sales orders, invoices and required data entry
· Follow up on overdue customer balances
· Tracking of store sales
· Review of invoices and purchase orders
· Posting of journal entries
· Completion of monthly reconciliations (bank accounts, credit cards)
· Cheque processing, preparation and posting of deposits
· Support for the general Head Office team on an as-needed basis
· Other duties as required
· Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in bookkeeping, accounts receivable and accounts payable
· Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
· Effective attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
· Proficiency with accounting software packages and Microsoft Office suite
· Hard-working, positive attitude is crucial
How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Finance Clerk" and contact Sharon at 416-616-3128.