Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Credit Assistants to join the Mortgage Sales Force. We are looking for individuals with previous banking experience with a focus on mortgages, line of credit, and loan products along with superior customer service skills.
Contract term: 22/01/2018 to 21/01/2019 (1 year)
Pay rate: $18.24/hour
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4pm; rotational schedule, must be flexible
Must Have Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent customer service skills are essential
- Consumer Mortgage experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role
- Finance industry experience
- Banking experience across Mortgage, Line of Credit and Loan products
The Indirect Adjudication Centre is responsible for the adjudication of all Mortgage Sales Force originated mortgages in Ontario and Atlantic Canada. This includes completing the necessary due diligence and compliance processes.
- Work in a team of underwriters and credit assistants providing credit adjudication services to the Mortgage Sales Force
- Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.)
- Maintain strong working relationships with Mortgage Sales Force reps to allow for effective follow-up of documentation required to complete mortgage files
- Provide telephone and e-mail service
- Administrative tasks must be completed in accordance with established bank procedures and processes to ensure compliance
- The incumbent will provide prompt and thorough resolution of processing issues
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Banking Credit Assistant - Markham"