Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for individuals to join their Auto and Property Insurance team. We are looking for energetic, customer service and sales oriented individuals.
Great opporunity for development and growth! Collaborative team environment with tons of activities and community involvement.
Pay rate: $24.42/hour; $2.25 shift premuim after 6pm, $1.02 language premium
Full comprehensive benefits plus banking benefits
Full-time: 35 hours, 7 hours per day
Schedule: Monday to Friday and mandatory Saturday
Rotational, must be flexible for 7 hour shifts between 8:00am - 11:00pm
Training: Must be available for 8-10 weeks full time, paid training
The Insurance Advisor counsels individuals in regards to their auto and property insurance needs and maintains the maximum level of service for our existing clients; handles service and sales calls to ensure the maximum level of service for our clients.
- Responsible for achieving sales, quotes and call targets.
- Ensure quality and productivity objectives are met.
- Process call backs, submissions, and mail in a timely manner.
- Provide a high level of service to current and prospective clients.
- Promote company features and benefits.
- Suggest and cross sell products that fit client needs at every opportunity.
- Promote customer loyalty by building strong client relationships.
- Remain current on all company procedures and policies while accepting risks within established guidelines.
- Fluent in English and French, written and verbal
- Proven sales experience
- Customer service orientation
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Tech savvy
- Minimum 2 years of customer service, sales, and/or call center experience required
- Call centre and insurance experience is preferred
EDUCATION: University or College Degree preferred
The first 2 weeks on the job will be dedicated to studying for your Insurance License Exam. A passing mark of 75% in order to continue to the Product Training. Candidates with a valid license will be starting approximately 2 weeks later.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Bilingual Insurance Advisor - Halifax"