Our client is a leading Canadian banking institution.
06/26/2017 to 12/15/2017
Full-time: Mon - Fri from 8:00am - 6:00pm - Must be Flexible.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong team work dynamic
- Excellent verbal and written communication
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bilingual French and English
Cash Management Support is a team within Business Banking that provides three distinct levels of support to all segments including Small Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial National Accounts and Corporate Accounts. The CMS team offers onboarding, implementation of new product set ups and day to day ongoing support within a call centre environment.
The CMO is responsible for timely and accurate data input and processing of all Web Business Banking applications from the Commercial Banking Centres. As well, the CMO is responsible for the data input and processing of monthly billing to charge clients for Cash Management services utilized.
The CMO reports to the Manager Cash Management. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, support profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest.
This is an interesting, ever-challenging role for knowledgeable individuals who enjoy working with a dedicated, energetic team of subject matter experts.
- Accurate on-boarding of WBB applications onto the mainframe and billing systems within the established Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to all requests from the business partners in a timely manner.
- Ensure that negotiated fees are input properly into the billing system and that all steps are followed when processing monthly billing.
- Continually seek out and identify automation and/or process improvement opportunities.
- Create a positive customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
- Strong focus on details, meeting deadlines, and achieving personal and team objectives.
- Excellent working knowledge of various software packages including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Banking Cash Management Support_Markham"
• Must be bondable.
• Your "Employment History" on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application.