A leading automotive parts manufacturing is looking for Quality Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate Customer and Internal issues to the Management Team.
- Aid in the investigation, tracking, resolution and response to Customer complaints and Internal Quality issues. This may include the necessity to travel to Customers facilities.
- Track and monitor the completion, implementation and effectiveness on Customer and Internal quality related Corrective actions.
- Perform all Quality Related Items as part of an APQP Team for assigned programs (Control Plans, Gauge R & R’s, Inspection Procedures, etc.)
- Supplier Quality Activities
- Verification and closure of all Customer and Internal C/A’s.
- As required, Verify /Prepare PPAP Packages to the AIAG Requirements.
- Develop, implement, work within and maintain all Quality Assurance Procedures. (BOS, TS16949 and Customer specifics).
- Conduct Internal Audits.
- Aid in the follow up of Product/Process Audit Nonconformance’s.
- Liaison with Field reps.
- Utilize effective Housekeeping practices.
- Adhere to all company's Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Any other reasonable request from Management.
- Engineering Degree, CQE and/or equivalent Diploma
- 5 Years Automotive Manufacturing Experience.
- Knowledge of TS 16949 standards & requirements.
- Training & Proficiency in Problem Solving Techniques.
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to travel to Customer locations.
- Ability to drive Quality principles throughout the company.
- Ability to work as part of multidisciplinary teams in the areas of APQP, VE/VA, Corrective actions, continual improvements etc.
- Computer literate.
- AIAG Requirements (PPAP, PFMEA, MSA, etc.)
- Internal Auditor Training (TS-16949) preferred
How to apply: please send your resume to email@example.com.