Auto-Parts company is looking for MIG Welder.
To ensure that the assigned equipment operates in a safe, efficient and well organized manner in accordance with the plant rules, while ensuring that the quality standards and production releases of the customers are met. It is expected that there is a never ending commitment to continuous improvement and a positive attitude towards all the “fellow Employees” at the company.
- A working knowledge (written & verbal) of both English and Mathematics,
- Physically capable of performing essential duties of the job,
- Knowledge of Mig Welding process, capable of identifying areas required for rework,
- Must be quality oriented,
- Must be capable of setting up mig welding equipment.
- Inspect complete assemblies and physically capable of handling assemblies over 30 lbs,
- Capable of performing minor repairs/adjustments to mig welder,
- Perform other related duties as directed by Supervisor,
- Fill out tags accurately and complete,
- Keep work area neat and orderly,
- Work within the guidelines of the Employee Handbook,
- Commitment to continuous improvement and work place safety,
- TS16949 awareness and adherence,
- ISO14001 awareness and adherence,
- Lean Manufacturing and 5S concepts awareness and adherence,
- Team Player,
- Other duties as may be required.