Our client is a leading bearing manufacturer in North America.
Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain relationship with current accounts according to a plan approved by and coordinated with the Engineering Manager. (Includes call scheduling, actual calls, call follow-up, coordination of short- and long-term projects arising from each call.)
- Provide full technical support to our major automotive OEM customers with supervision by the Automotive Manager. Review application data from accounts, test bearings with test bench
- Inspect failed or tested bearings, prepare failure/analysis reports and make recommendations, design and conduct application-relevant tests and test reports, respond to and coordinate corrective action requests
- Communicate and record all activity through divisional meeting attendance and by using IS tools: Lotus Notes email, Automotive project filing system and sample request system.
- Adhere to the company and customer safety program requirement
Bachelors of Applied Science (B.A. Sc) or equivalent experience, automotive experience, mechanical aptitude and bearing knowledge. Knowledgeable in best business practices. On the job knowledge of bearing product, services, processes as well as general bearing applications
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong understanding of bearings
- Excellent project management skills
- Comprehension and ability to read drawings
- Understanding of Common Automotive Business Practices and Quality Systems (eg.TS-16949)
- Ability to analyze drawings
- Expertise with any MS Office Application
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work independently
- Demonstrated communication skills
- People skills
- Duties are complex, involving ingenuity, creativity, analyses, problem identification, problem solving and in addition to effective time management and self-discipline
How to apply:
1) Directly apply online
2) Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application Engineer -Mississauga "