Company is leading Canada’s leading national distributor in the Healthcare industry. We are looking for an Inventory Clerk to start ASAP.
Reporting to the Manager Front Shop, in this role the IM Associate monitors JBA daily to identify products that have not been delivered according to the delivery schedule. This person will contact suppliers to arrange a new delivery date.
- Identify late supplier deliveries/back ordered product from the JBA and Log Pro systems
- Prepare a report daily that indicates what product has not arrived and make the report is available to all Inventory Analysts
- Contact the suppliers (normally by e-mail but they may call if necessary) to determine when the product can be delivered.
- Update JBA with expected delivery dates
- Prepare reports as required by the Inventory Analyst
- Detail oriented
- Data entry experience
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Word, AS 400, E-mail)
- Good organizational and communication skills (written and oral) necessary for interaction with suppliers and other internal departments
- Able to work unsupervised and meet required deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in basic math
Location in Vaughan, Keele and Hwy 7
Company will provide training on how to use JBA
Wage rate would be between $16-18/hr
This could be a temp to perm situation but it would depend on the candidate
How to Apply:
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com with subject of "Inventory Clerk"