Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Service Officers to join their growing team. We are looking for individuals who have excellent customer service, data entry experience and MS Suite skills.
Contract term: 2018-10-22 to 2019-04-21
Pay rate: $17.34/hr
Full time: 37.5 hrs per week
Schedule: Moday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
- Reviewing documentation
- Excel – intermediate – computer savy
- Data entry
- Excellent communication
- Fast learner and attention to detail
- Administrative experience
Nice to Have:
- Banking experience
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
High school diploma or GED required. 2-4 years related experience required.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Banking Service Officer II_Mississauga”