We're hiring Customer Service Representatives working on weekends for TTC.
This is a Part-Time on-call position.
• Be a highly visible, accountable presence and resource for the customers
• Be located at key points throughout the station providing information and directions to customers
• Engage and approach customers who appear to be lost or confused
• Actively give directions, especially to large crowds and groups
• Follow company policies and procedures, including no smoking or parking on property
• Follow the direction of the Transportation Lead during emergency situations if the Contractor’s Supervisor is not available
• Answers questions and give directions to customers in a courteous and efficient manner
• Communicate with customers, employees, and Workers in a respectful and professional manner
• Promotes good relationships and extends courtesy to customers under all circumstances
• Maintains neatness in appearance and attire
• Good customer service mindset; hands-on experience in dealing with customers
• Good communication skills and people skills
• Strong organizing and arrangement skills
• Able to deal with emergencies
• Students are welcome
• Available to work on Weekends
Morning shift: 5:00am - 3:30pm
Afternoon shift: 3:00pm - 1:30am
• Be flexible and willing to work 10 hours per day
• Be flexible to work at any subway/bus station
Wage rate: $14.00/hour plus 4% Vacation pay
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "TTC Customer Service Representative(Part-time)"
Or contact our recruiter (Emma) via 416-616-6387.