Banking Administrative Assistant III
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. We are looking for an individual who has previous experience of assisting a lawyer and strong MS Office skills.
Contract term: 2018-11-05 to 2019-07-04
Pay rate: $25/hr
Full time: 37.5 hrs per week
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 5-7+ years of Administrative Assistant experience to a Lawyer
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High school diploma
Nice to Have:
- Has obtained training as a law clerk
- Has legal experience
- Experience of working with Securities or Corporate lawyers
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support to a team of 3 to 4 lawyers and two legal officers.
- Perform general office duties such as providing accurate, organized, efficient and effective suport.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents or assembled binders.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Use software programs and other departmental tools or equipment at the level required to efficiently and effectively provide appropriate information required by the team.
- Respond promptly and thorougly to requests for information.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Banking Admisnistrative Assistant III_Toronto”