GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Concord
My client is looking for a Junior-Mid Level Graphic Designer
for a small, ambitious growing company.
Salary is 40-50K depends on previous experience
Send your resume to"email@example.com" with subject line " Graphic Designer - attention to Emily"
• Graphic design and other branding materials.
• Create compelling digital ads for marketing use.
• Manage Social Media accounts, and create content calendar.
• Create monthly newsletters for private and corporate division.
• Create custom templates for all event activations.
• Create decks and mock-ups for activation proposals.
• Website management, and design/content updates.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 1-3+ year’s work experience in a graphic design
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites
• Working knowledge of Final Cut or Premiere
• Ability to create 3d renderings of activation spaces, and design
• Knowledge of a wide variety of image, audio, and video file formats,
converting from one format to another, and the software required to
perform such tasks
• Understanding of design principles and the application of brand
• Keen interest in digital technologies
• Demonstrated ability to think quickly and creatively to accommodate a
dynamic business environment– must thrive on pace
• Able to communicate with clients on a regular basis and present
concepts to finished designs
• Taking existing content, and updating it per the latest design requests
and trends while balancing design briefs across a corporate
• Working one-on-one with a creative lead and brand managers alike.
• Willing to learn new tools and skill set