Our client a leading plastic manufacturing company is hiring an accounting manager to join their team.
Reporting to: General Manager
Salary: $up to 85K, based on experience
JOB SUMARY: Co‐ordinate all accounting activities including: G/L, A/P, A/R collections, Payroll, WSIB, Employee, Benefits, Government Programs and Banking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and profit and loss
- General Ledger maintenance and account reconciliation
- Responsibility for A/P, A/R system
- Ensure Vendor / Government Agency invoices are paid in accordance with established procedures and terms
- Bank reconciliation and verification of outstanding / cleared cheques
- Deposit cheques and verify electronic deposits and update AR in Accpac
- Provide credit information to customers and suppliers as required
- Maintain up‐to‐date employee lists incl. wages / attendance /etc.
- Administer Prepare weekly payroll
- Administer the employee Extended Health Benefit progra
- Administer the WSIB benefit program
- Administer the MOE program
- Process and administer all government programs documentation / Websites
- Maintain petty cash
- Maintain Credit Card and key Access issuance / General company property
- Supervise Receptionist – Office Clerk
- Assist in administrative areas as required
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Accounting experience in Automotive industry is a must
- 3 Years accounting experience
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- CGA preferred
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject of "Accounting Manager - Scarborough"