Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Collections Agent to join their growing team. We are looking for applicants who have excellent communication skills, banking experience, and excellent typing skills.
Contract term: 13/08/2018 to 07/12/2018
Pay Rate: $16.50/hour
Part-time: 22.5 hours
Schedule: Rotational, Monday to Friday 7am to 9pm; Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 1pm to 5pm
- Excellent communication
- Computer savvy Microsoft office
- Excellent Typing skills
- Eagerness to learn and can take feedback
Nice to Haves:
- Customer service and/or call centre experience
- Recent Graduate or Enrolled in MBA Program
Summary: This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic & rapidly growing business focused on providing a robust array of automotive financing options to meet our customers' needs as well as the needs of our dealer partners. In Canada we also finance recreational and leisure vehicles, and serve the Prime and Non-Prime Auto market.
- Actively manage a queue of past-due accounts to ensure company delinquency and write-off targets remain at acceptable levels
- Initiate outbound calls to all delinquent customers based on timing tree
- Handle all inbound calls on delinquent accounts, regardless of who the account has been assigned to
- Ensure accuracy of customer information in KeySys by maintaining computerized notes and updating residence, employment and banking information.
- Assist team members in contacting past-due accounts to achieve team and individual targets on a monthly basis
- Perform basic skip tracing functions when required
- Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of positive customer relations by offering strategies to delinquent customers for the benefit to the customer
- Recommend solutions on delinquent accounts such as Deferral payments, Re-writes and Repossessions.
- Escalates accounts and issues according to Collections policies & procedures
- Display professional telephone etiquette when communicating with customers
- Call Center Experience
- Communication Skills - Please Provide Rating - 1 to 5 (excellent)
- Customer Service Skills
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Banking Collections Agent - Nanaimo”