Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Reconciliations Clerk I to join their growing team. We are looking for applicants who have the ability to meet tight deadlines, Collaborative and team player, strong communication skills and organized with attention to detail.
Contract term: 28/05/2018 to 25/08/2018
Pay Rate: $16.52/hour
Full-time: 37.5 hours
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (2-5yrs), attention to detail, accuracy, accounting terminology of debits/credit,
- Previous banking experience
- Work independently and in a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Reconciliations experience
Nice to have:
- College or University Degree.
- Required to perform journal entries, using computerized spreadsheets for ad hoc reports as required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and possess superior accuracy and attention to details
- Must possess excellent customer service skills as well as good accounting skills and be able to work within the team environment.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Experience with Oracle and Excel
- Accounting and reconciliation experience is required.
- Debits and Credit experience
- Financial accounting experience
- Intermediate Excel
- Organized and Attention to Detail
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- 2-5 years experience required.
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the Reconciliations Clerk I ON - Ottawa